Friday 13 March 2015

Made With Love Designs Ltd - Mothers Day Cards

I was sent a selection of Mother's Day cards to review from Made With Love Designs. Just as the Valentines Day card I was asked to review, I can safely say that I was not left disappointed. 

I was asked to review the below Opulence card which retails from £9.95. Initially, my first thoughts were "that is a little steep for a card". But, the truth is, once you receive the card it is clear that it is most definitely worth the money. The quality is beautiful and it really does look like an elegant card. After all, the card is for your Mum, surely she is worth every penny?

MissWrighty85

The second card that I was sent was the Bedazzled Boxed Mother's Day Card, again, retailing from £9.95 depending on the size options. The card is really simple, but so pretty at the same time. I was most impressed with the little card inserted in the box alongside the card with a tied ribbon with a note saying "To slip onto the box before giving to the recipient for the finishing touch. Box bow ties are pre-tied so that you can just slip onto the box without the need to tie yourself...". It really does give that 'finishing touch'.

MissWrighty85

MissWrighty85

The third card that I was sent was the Lace & Rose Boxed Mother's Day Card retailing from £11.95 dependant upon the size of the card that you choose. The was my favourite of them all.



As with all cards from Made With Love Designs, there is an option of size of card, wording and personalisation, ribbon colour and the option of a personalised message printed inside the card. As with all products, there is also the option of the card being sent directly to the recipient. 

Overall, the cards are a little pricey, but definitely worth it. I really would not hesitate at buying a card for a special occasion from this shop in the future.

If you are looking for something special this Mother's Day, why don't you check out Made With Love Designs on Facebook or Twitter. Be sure to let them know that I sent you their way!

No comments:

Post a Comment